How To Get Rid Of Acne: 10 Powerful Home Remedies: The pimples on the buttocks are nasty, annoying and sometimes painful, but in reality, it is not really considered an acne. Read on to find out exactly what causes “acne” or those annoying pimples on the buttocks and how to disappear it in a natural and safe way.
In common, acne is described as clogged pores, pimples and cysts (which go deeper under the skin than the pimples) that occur on the face, neck, shoulders, arms and upper back and the chest.
Here is a list of home remedies to get rid of acne problems in teenagers and adults.
1) Do not wash your face with soap and water, wash your face or affected area in the morning and at night with Luke warm water. The soap will dry the skin and can worsen acne, while the lukewarm water can help you eliminate the fat without drying the skin.
2) Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can be a great help in curing acne scars. Aloe Vera juice can be found in most health stores, it comes as a gel, but if you can apply natural aloe vera, it is better.
3) Cucumber is one of the simplest and most delightful treatments used for the therapy of acne and to moisturize the skin. This makes your skin feel fresh. Crush the cucumber, until it forms a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes and then rinse.
4) Sandalwood powder can be used on the skin to treat acne. For that, have a paste with sandal powder and little water, apply it and leave it if possible all night and then rinse with cold water the next day.
5) Tomato can also be applied for the therapy of blackheads and to open the pores of the skin, in addition, it also cleans the skin. Cut a piece of tomato and rub it on the skin. Let it be on the skin for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water. This will help lessen open pores and blackheads. This treatment is wonderful for oily skin.
6) Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply a mask of egg white on the face and leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
7) Orange peel is very effective in treating acne. For this, grind the shell very well with little water until a paste is formed, and then applied to the affected areas. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse.
8) Before going to bed apply ice to the affected area. This will reduce the inflammation and burning sensation on the skin caused by severe acne and also help get rid of acne scars.
9) Cut a lemon in half and gently rub the affected area and leave it overnight and rinse your face in the morning or if your skin is delicate, squeeze the lemon juice and mix it with rose water and apply it to the affected areas as if it were an astringent lotion.
10) Garlic has been used successfully in the treatment of acne since its antibacterial properties are very high. Rub the raw garlic on the affected skin several times a day, it will help you to remove the scars. Chronic forms of acne are cured with generic accutane.
Apart from all of these, drinking sufficient water is another great remedy which can benefit you a lot. Are you already following one of the tips mentioned below? Make sure to share your results after applying this.
Note: Sometimes, these remedies works, sometimes it don’t it depends on the severity of the Acne. If you feel, that your Acne problem is getting severe then the best remedy is to consult doctor.